With over 140 delegate places already taken, ITDF Spring is already looking to be bigger and better than ever. Held on board MV Aurora sailing from Southampton 14-17 May, this is a perfect business networking opportunity for IT decision makers.
Why do delegates attend?
• The event is free of charge to IT decision makers who have budgetary control.
• 50% of a delegate’s time on board is spent in a CPD accredited, cutting edge conference programme. The conference topics are based on feedback from delegates.
• A unique opportunity to network with their peers. Delegates can discuss problems and solutions in a relaxed atmosphere, away from the day to day distractions of office life.
• To meet a range of innovative supplier companies of their choice, to benchmark and discover new technologies on offer.
• Delegates build their own personalised itinerary by choosing the elements of the conference programme, suppliers and networking that are most relevant to them.
Who will be on board?
• 3663, CIO
• Ann Summers, CIO
• AstraZeneca, IS Programme Director
• Barnardo’s, Asst Director of IS
• Boots UK, Director of IT Strategy & Architecture
• Eurostar, Head of Technology
• G4S, Technology Director
• John Laing, IT Director
• NHS Hampshire, Director of ICT
• OCS, Group IT Director
• University of Manchester, Director of IT
• Travelodge, IT Director
Click here for the full list of delegate attendees.
Let us know if you are an IT decision maker and budget holder and would like more information about the event or contact Anne Chambers on 020 8487 2259 email@example.com..