The IT Directors’ Forum has always been about interaction and the sharing of ideas. Through informal networking with peers, meetings with vendors, thought-leader presentations, and especially our discussion groups, we attempt to facilitate the sharing of the vast amount of experience and knowledge held by our attendees on board .
The discussion groups have never been as popular as they have been recently. In 2014, we have created more space to run the sessions and invited a larger number of moderators to increase the number and frequency of our discussion groups. This will ensure that , as an IT Director, if you are interested in being part of a conversation, we will have a place for you.
2014 Discussion Group topics include:
Managing Social Media in the Enterprise in 2014
Public Sector Culture - What part does it play in a major transformation
• Joanna Smith, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust
• Christopher Westin, Interserve Support Services
• Ed Anderson, WorldVision (US)
• Dr. Rohit Sharma, Irwin Mitchell
• James Matthews, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
• Simon Merry, RPC Group
• Colin Innes, Worcestershire Health and Care NHS Trust
• Judith Bates, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital
• Atul Khetarpal, Coats plc